hi everyone!! as promised, here’s my official giveaway post. i wanted to put together a giveaway for all my followers for being super great and supporting me all throughout high school, my arangetram, and now university, so i figured i’d share some of my beauty favs to indulge in as school starts. some of these are samples that ive accumulated and some things i bought specifically for this giveaway. not everything has an individual picture, but everything in the giveaway is in the final photo.
what’s in the giveaway:
- victoria’s secret pink tote bag
- first aid beauty ultra repair cream
- rosebud salve
- pinch provisions minimergency kit (contains adhesive bandage, safety pin, earring backs, deodorant towelette, nail polish remover pad, stain remover pad, clear elastics, lip balm, emery board, tampon, hair spray, clear nail polish, dental floss, mending kit, breath freshener, double-sided tape, and a pain reliever)
- sephora compact mirror
- three nail files
- two body washes in grapefruit and apricot
- sephora mini eye pencil sharpener
- anastasia beverly hills brown powder duo sample in dark brown
- bumble and bumble surf foam wash shampoo and creme rinse conditioner samples
- makeup forever HD blush sample
- clinique happy fragrance mini
- josie maran 100% pure argan oil deluxe sample
- blinc mascara amplified deluxe sample
- this is a giveaway for my followers so if you want a shot at winning you should follow me
- likes do not count as an entry but you can like this post to bookmark it or something
- reblogs count as entries and you can reblog as many times as you want
- no giveaway blogs
- you can reblog to a side blog, just be able to prove to me that you are the sole owner of that side blog
- the winner will be contacted via their ask box so please have your ask box open or else you won’t know that you won because i will not be publicly announcing the winner due to jealous ppl w/ nothing better to do being nasty to giveaway winners and i don’t want you to be harassed
- if the original winner doesn’t respond within 24 hours, a new winner will be contacted
- i will be shipping internationally :)
- if you delete the text on this post i will hunt you down
- if you have any questions feel free to message me
this giveaway ends on october 1st and the winner will be contacted shortly after
good luck!! <3
- pick up the coins
- collect the coins in a small bag
- wait until the bag is heavy
- one strong strike across the face will do it
OH MY GOD LINDA
"this is it mom this is the year i’m gonna get that racist theatre teacher fired" "why can’t you just join a club"
the ilaniah children’s village was established in apeldoorn in 1947 to house hundreds of orphaned jewish children.
cats cats cats
Making them into prism bookmarks * v *!
Keith Haring, Moses and the Burning Bush (1985) / Vampire Weekend, Ya Hey (2013)
being sick in elementary school: your class makes you a get better card, your teachers give your mom a light packet of the stuff you missed with stickers on the front, you stay home and watch cartoons
being sick in high school: can’t miss class unless you have the plague, which is less painful than trying to make up notes for the ap classes you missed
Sada Yakko (Kawakami Sadayakko 川上 貞奴 born Sada Koyama 1871-1946) as Oriye - japanese name for Ophelia - french newspaper, photography by Nadar - 1905
French newspaper translation : “Sada Yacco in the role of Oriye, the Japanese Ophelia : scene of the madness”
As anti-Semitism is on the rise all over the world, it’s unexpected to see a Chasidic women’s indie band being covered on every news station in the NY tri-state area. Perl Wolfe and Dalia Shusterma…
I recently interviewed the duo Bulletproof Stockings on why they exclude men from their shows, why they don’t label themselves as feminist, and their recent spiral into mainstream media. Check it out!
Boaz Wakes Up and Sees Ruth at His Feet, Marc Chagall
i drank half a gallon of chicken noodle soup from canter’s with extra bagel chips today #ashkie trash
Here’s my final for the Ladies of Literature zine project, organized by the wonderful Arielle Jovellanos. I chose Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley - the author of Frankenstein; or, the Modern Prometheus at age 19.
Mary was the daughter of Mary Wollstonecraft, prominent feminist, and William Godwin, prominent anarchist. Quite a bit of those influences manifest in her works and letters, as she obsessively studied the works of both of her parents throughout her life.
i’m sickly and watching project runway season 12, my faves are dom and kate but timothy the fake environmentalist needs to be turned into a pin cushion; also hulu keeps playing cat food commercials with cute baby kittens and i really appreciate it